The one takeaway from night's debate that everyone was talking about was Trump's refusal say he would accept the...

The one takeaway from night's debate that everyone was talking about was Trump's refusal say he would accept the outcome of the election.

And the following day he goes on to say this?

I truly believe he's trying to sabotage himself. I mean, even Fox News said his behavior was wrong and unprecedented. How can he be criticized for something and then go forth and double down on it and expect rational people to take him seriously?

Originally shared by The Daily Beast

Trump: I’ll Accept Results... If I Win http://thebea.st/2eVCgNn
http://thebea.st/2eVCgNn

Comments

David Simmons said…
Lorne Thomas there is a difference between challenging the constitution and ignoring it or going against it all together. If the constitution wasn't challenged in the past, women would not have the right to vote.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.