Talk to #Trumpbot. You know you want to.

Talk to #Trumpbot. You know you want to.

Originally shared by Rob Gordon

I'm not posting this because it's about Trump - honest! I am interested in the technology though. Apparently, the developers took a bunch of stuff Trump really said then use AI to make a bot that would answer the way he would.

Does anyone know if there's some app or technology that lets us make pots like this? I think it would be fun if you could just feed a bunch of text in and have the system analyze it and then make a persona of sorts. I heard a story about a woman who used the technology to make a bot out of a friend who was deceased.

Does anyone know anything about this technology?
https://www.donalddrumpfbot.com/

Comments

The technology used here sucks. It's basically a fortune cookie program speaking random quotes with no refused to the context of the question.
Jason ON said…
Yeah, it didn't communicate very well at all. For every wisdom I asked it some stupid taking point would pop up, related or not.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.