I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The #GOP spent decades telling their base that the government can't be trusted. They spent thirty to forty years explaining to their voters how the government - all levels of government - were part of some vast liberal conspiracy to de-legitimize democracy. For my entire life they've been telling their base how liberals/Democrats/progressives are going to steal democracy away so #Republican voters can no longer have a voice in their own governments.

And now their prophetic rhetoric is coming to fruition, just not under a #Democrat. The GOP is now faces with the very real possibility that their base has every intention of taking them seriously.

Whether he intended to or not, Donald Trump is about to tear the Republican party apart using the same ideas the GOP has been sowing for multiple generations. 
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-rigged-elections-republicans-229846

Comments

Peter Szakaly said…
Hi Jason.sory abauth, not
feeling well.
My best wishes to you
The Hun.
Peter Szakaly said…
Every good hearted American want save,The
Family

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.