I've stopped and helped people before and never once thought to think I might be in danger from those being helped.

I've stopped and helped people before and never once thought to think I might be in danger from those being helped. Instead, I've been offered booze, marijuana, a meal and verbal thanks. Someone tried to offer me money once but I declined. You pay for a service, not assistance.

There was no cause for these two kids to shoot their Good Samaritan. None whatsoever.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/17/good-samaritan-killed-after-helping-2-south-carolina-teens-pull-suv-from-ditch.html

Comments

Jason ON said…
They're kids who got off on the wrong foot for whatever reason. They need to do time for their actions, but they still have a chance to turn their lives around.
Jason ON said…
People can change, especially young people. They need to be punished, but they also need the chance at rehabilitation.
Jason ON said…
Obviously, I disagree.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.