Bob Ross, tyrant.

Bob Ross, tyrant.

My younger brother used to waste away Sunday (or was it Saturday) mornings watching The Joy of Painting. I watched once or twice but outdoor adventures always called and watching someone paint is probably more boring than watching golf ... or football. Hell, any sport.

Then, somewhere in my thirties someone mentions Bob Ross was only interesting if you were high. Maybe that's why I didn't care for the show - I've never been high in my life. Did that mean my brother was?

In retrospect ... maybe.

Regardless, I know Bob Ross is popular with certain people. Him and his happy trees and clouds.
http://www.npr.org/2016/08/29/490923502/the-real-bob-ross-meet-the-meticulous-artist-behind-those-happy-trees

Comments

Jerry Mael said…
Nothing wrong with a little 'conscienceness expansion' but to each their own path. :D

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.