Would knowing your instructor had a questionable past make you question taking the class or the sense of the...

Would knowing your instructor had a questionable past make you question taking the class or the sense of the school's administration?

It wouldn't bother me at all. Having an up close loom at the mindset of someone who was radicalized would be a type of education that one can't learn from reading alone.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-washington-u-takes-heat-hiring-former-al-202447790.html

Comments

Jack Carlson said…
When I was in the Army we had Soviet defectors come in and tell us about how their intelligence services functioned. Invaluable.
Jason ON said…
Exactly, Jack Carlson​. Just like when the NSA works with hackers.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.