Maybe it's some lint ...


Maybe it's some lint ... 

At first I thought it just might be someone that ran in front of the camera real quickly, but after watching it a couple of times and grabbing this this screenshot, I have to say, it doesn't look like a person. Maybe some lint or a plastic bag or something that got too close (and therefore outside of the DoF of the camera's setup) or perhaps a boom mic that is in that same out of focus area.

But, I'm just speculating. I really don't know.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/conservative-news-site-freaks-out-over-demon-appearance-in-video-of-obamas-kenya-visit/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.