For those of you who, like me, watched The Daily Show​​ with John Stewart, you know of his constant barrage against...

For those of you who, like me, watched The Daily Show​​ with John Stewart, you know of his constant barrage against Arby's​​. The comedian never actually explained why they picked on Arby's so frequently other than claiming, why not?

I'd sort of hoped the Arby's CEO might be one of his final guests, but that never happened. 
http://time.com/money/3986292/jon-stewart-arbys-daily-show/

Comments

Having no beef with Jon Stewart is probably the worst thing they could do to him. Now he's stuck with the chicken.
Tom McGill said…
No such thing as bad publicity... yeah there is, but this wasn't it.
Tom McGill said…
And that block/report button is.... ah found it.  Been a while.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.