Last week we were learning how a potato chip bag could be used to easedrop on a conversation and now we're learning...

Last week we were learning how a potato chip bag could be used to easedrop on a conversation and now we're learning how a gyroscope can spy on you.

At least Google is on it before it becomes a real problem. I'd rather see the manufacturers on it, but I think this is an example of Google's do no evil.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/15/gyrophone-eavesdropping-hack/?ncid=rss_truncated&a_dgi=aolshare_googleplus

Comments

Jason ON said…
I don't Netflix, so ...

Besides, we all know Google uses our information. We accept it. Google is trying to prevent third parties from accessing your info.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.