From Thomas Tenkely.


From Thomas Tenkely. Ever wanted a infograph for whether or not you can use that picture you found lying around on the interwebz?

Now you have it.

Originally shared by Carter Gibson

The definitive guide to whether or not you can use that image.

Sharing images online is complicated. This (equally as complicated) flow chart will help you figure it out. I've been writing a long time and I'm still guilty of messing up every now and then. Aren't we all? Regardless, we should always be considerate of content creators and do our best to accurately attribute credit when possible. 

This image was posted to LifeHacker by The Visual Communication Guy. Link: http://lifehacker.com/follow-this-chart-to-know-if-you-can-use-an-image-from-1615584870

...did I do that right? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.