The first day of March sucks. Nineteen degrees, breezy, snowy with frozen fog. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jason Nungesser March 01, 2014 The first day of March sucks. Nineteen degrees, breezy, snowy with frozen fog. Boo! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Peter Dubèl said… I would be very happy if it was nineteen degrees with us (Celsius!!) Alan The Cat said… My lawn still has 2 feet of snow on it. Peter Dubèl said… We have had almost no winter. You have been there with our cold. Julie Hayward said… It's a balmy 32° here in the Falls. Anyone up for a ride? Manny Reveles said… 77 here in EP Tx. Its hot!!! Una Schade said… Haven't you ever heard the phrase "in like a lion, out like a lamb" in regards to March. This is actually a good thing. Dana Bryant said… Meanwhile... In the south; shorts and T-shirts in the water on a boat ;) Jason ON said… I think I hate you the most right now, Dana Bryant. :P
Comments