It's between 2 and 2:30am here. There's nothing as much fun as waking up to the neighbors having another fight.

It's between 2 and 2:30am here. There's nothing as much fun as waking up to the neighbors having another fight.

At first it was so loud I thought maybe it was neighbors on the north side but when I called the police to have them on the phone with my while I went outside to investigate I learned it was neighbors on the south side.

Of course, the police showed about 10 seconds after it got quiet. Luckily the dispatch lady heard it through the phone before I even opened my front door.

Comments

Julie Hayward said…
I'd have banged on the door and told them to be quiet.
Jason ON said…
Julie Desilets, they were outside. And this isn't the first time. Heck, it wasn't even the first time this week.
Julie Hayward said…
Yikes .... community petition to force them to vacate.  Lol. I know that's not likely or legal.... but a nice thought.   There's some people around here whom I wish would move.  But the summer would be dull.  No.more loud parties with drunk teens and fights and police.  What would we do for free entertainment?  LOL
Jason ON said…
This entertainment woke me up and I never fell back asleep.
Julie Hayward said…
Not good.  Very disrespectful.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.