I read another article this morning regarding police brutality.

I read another article this morning regarding police brutality. In Utah a man had a single vehicle accident. When he called the police to report it the responding officer placed him under arrest for an outstanding warrant (for a traffic crime).

He didn't resist. Instead, he merely asked he be handcuffed in front if his body so as not to damage a medical device attached to his spine.

The officer cuffed him behind his back breaking the medical device in the process. Now the man cannot work, is in constant pain and the muscles in his leg are atrophying. When he filed a complaint the local police began harassing him.

I have police in my family and in my friends. Believe me when I say I don't want to think of all cops as bad fruit, but it seems to me that most cops are bad fruit. Departments self-regulating doesn't seem to work very well, does it?
http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw4KGinRo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.