Missing girl fro. The Austin, Texas area. If you're in Texas, please keep an eye out.


Missing girl fro. The Austin, Texas area. If you're in Texas, please keep an eye out.

Originally shared by Timothy Burns (The Bearded Spider)

Somewhat serious here, for any of my peeps in Texas, specifically around the Austin area.  My cousin, Ashley Lane, seems to have gone missing for about a week now and her sister and mom would like to find or hear from her.
"If anyone has seen or heard from my sister Ashley Lane please notify me as soon as possible. We haven't been able to contact her and are worried. She was last seen with boyfriend Mike at the metropolitan apts in Austin tx."

Please share, and thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.