Somewhere in the middle of the first season I read an article about the 'best shows you're not watching.'

Somewhere in the middle of the first season I read an article about the 'best shows you're not watching.'

One night with nothing else to do I turned it on and became hooked on Veronica Mars.

For a year or two I'd hoped another network would pick the show up but no one ever did (probably some legal rights mumbo jumbo). I've turned a couple of friends onto her as well and am therefore extremely happy this movie finally happened.
http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwr_bxqRk

Comments

I remember watching the first couple seasons years ago, but for whatever reason I gravitated away from it. I always enjoyed it though, I may need to track this movie down.
Jason ON said…
technically it's not out yet, so you still have a couple of weeks to wait.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.