For those of you who need a little help getting quality shots for the quarterly Profile pic contest. ;)


For those of you who need a little help getting quality shots for the quarterly Profile pic contest. ;)

Originally shared by Bike EXIF

One of the biggest issues with running a website like Bike EXIF is getting high quality bike shots. So we've published a guide to motorcycle photography.

It's written by the American photographer Jose Gallina, as a basic '101' guide to shooting your bike. We hope you find it useful, and please let us know if there's anything you think we've missed out.

http://www.bikeexif.com/motorcycle-photography

#photography

Comments

Sash Walker said…
Cool article! You know Bessie Young takes some fantastic photos! I've seen quite a few on here that are great. One thing Steve Johnson has taught me is cropping and editing. I take so many photos on the bike, and only a few are any good, but cropping some of the bad ones down I find great little bits in the shots! Also, on a good one, take the time to edit it and really make the best parts pop. 
Same with writing. I write too many words, but once edited, it's a better piece. :)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.