Animal Planet passes the buck on abusive treatment of animals they film for their 'reality' TV.

Animal Planet passes the buck on abusive treatment of animals they film for their 'reality' TV.

Way to go Animal Planet.

Originally shared by Nolan L

Just another reason to cancel cable and just stream content.

Now what device can/should I get to keep the little ones happy and that I can watch motogp, walking dead, and whatever crap Tasha Hericks watches? Without costing me a bundle?
http://animals.io9.com/more-reasons-to-stop-watching-animal-planet-1550640433

Comments

MacE ArmsMan said…
Fuck that channel. I knew it was full of shit 2 minutes in to any of it's shows.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.