While reading all the positive news about the SCotUS' decision on DOMA yesterday I completely forgot that Digg was...

While reading all the positive news about the SCotUS' decision on DOMA yesterday I completely forgot that Digg was supposed to release their Reader on the 26th. 

I didn't get invited yet, but time is running short. While I wait I decided to give Flipboard another try and just like when it launched, the product just annoys me. I much prefer Google's own Currents over Flipboard for content.

Then I decided to check out the much acclaimed Feed.ly. Wow. Suitably impressed. Everything was nice and easy and the customization was great. Digg's definitely got their work cut out for them if they have to meet these expectations.

Still looking forward to Digg's foray into the world of RSS readers so hopefully that invite comes soon.

Comments

Old reader is pretty good too
Steve Ruge said…
Jason ON Look for the invite soon. I just got mine yesterday.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.