Here are some pictures from my camping trip of Guanella Pass week-or-so ago.

Here are some pictures from my camping trip of Guanella Pass week-or-so ago. I don't know the name of the mountain or the creek, so if you ask, I can't tell you. I also forgot to bring a tripod, so these images are during the day, not the golden or blue hours. 

I did trudge through thigh deep freezing-ass water to get the pictures of the beaver dam and one of the images looks like gold in the water. I hope that particular image shows up good.

There are more images -- lots more -- but I don't think my brother wants pictures of his niece all over the interwebz, especially since he doesn't own a computer or have internet access.

Maybe I'll share one or two choice pictures of her once I get through all the ones from when she was here.

Anywho, enjoy.














Comments

Jason ON said…
Maybe. I think I remember you posting something about Guanella Pass.
Scott Reiboldt said…
Awesome, Thanks for sharing !
Luigi Buscemi said…
ill be going over the pass tomorrow..
Jason ON said…
I was camping up in this same area these past couple of days. Just got back a couple of hours ago.
Luigi Buscemi said…
Damn. Lots of people?
Jason ON said…
Not when I got there, but coming back today I passed a whole lot of people. One of the reasons I left was because it was getting too crowded. ...and I ran out of firewood.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.