This is a great article about building a RSS reader from the ground up -- the trials, the complexities and the mojo...

This is a great article about building a RSS reader from the ground up -- the trials, the complexities and the mojo that goes into reaching a deadline before the deadline hits.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product. I know Feed.ly is on the ball with taking up GReader slack and AOL just announced their new RSS reader, but I'm sort of excited about what Digg has to offer.
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/06/inside_digg_reader/all/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.