Helping a fellow Plusser out. If you're in New York, can you pass this along?

Helping a fellow Plusser out. If you're in New York, can you pass this along?

Originally shared by Jenn Grover

I need the help of the photography community: I left my Manfrotto tripod, Gitzo ballhead, and leveling base at Aunt Sarah's Falls (parking lot across the road) in Montour Falls, NY today. The parking lot is on the right side of the road between the village of Montour Falls and Watkins Glen, about 1/8 mile before you reach Chef's Diner. Hoping a good soul found it and is looking for the owner. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.