Are you okay with being in a searchable national database even if you've never been arrested, convicted or even...

Are you okay with being in a searchable national database even if you've never been arrested, convicted or even suspected in a crime?

You don't even have to be a citizen, just a passerby on the street or merely have a state issued ID, which we all need on a daily basis.


http://m.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/state-photo-id-databases-become-troves-for-police/2013/06/16/6f014bd4-ced5-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html

Comments

James Karaganis said…
In a word ... no.

The fewer data aggregators are keeping records on me, the happier I am. That is especially true when it comes to government and law enforcement.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.