I think I know that guy.

I think I know that guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vi8E-s6d0w

Comments

Michael Smith said…
Wow, that's a sure way to guarantee she'll never call again...

nor her friends, or anyone else that sees the full page advertisement warning. :-P
Jason ON said…
I knew a guy who was nearly this bad. Anytime he could get a girl to go out with him he started talking about her moving in with him. He met a girl on vacation once and had what I was to assume a one night stand with her. The next thing you know he's buying her a ticket to Colorado so she could move in with him.
Michael Smith said…
/facepalm  I've known some girls like that as well.  Not even sex related, just out on the first date and it's all plans for the future.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.