Sci-fi! Most of these are obscure and even more are in the comments.

Sci-fi! Most of these are obscure and even more are in the comments.

I've seen Angel, and not even all the episodes.

What about life on mars? I only saw a couple of episodes, but it was good and cancelled all too early. The only sci-fi was time travel back to the 70s, though, so it may not have been "scifi" enough.
http://io9.com/12-underrated-or-overlooked-tv-shows-to-marathon-this-w-509528095?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=afternoon

Comments

Marty Nozz said…
Season 5.  I believe the episdoe is called "Smile Time".  Its funny as hell.
Dave Maez said…
I never watched the US version of Life on Mars but the original UK version was excellent.  The sequel Ashes to Ashes wasn't as good, but still interesting.
Marla Caldwell said…
Angel and Wonderfalls were both fun.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.