Flickr!



Whoa! Flickr is getting serious! Free? Terabyte? Full resolution?

Did I say, free?

I've never used Flickr, preferring Picasaweb (Google+ Photos) for my storage needs, but this offer is tempting, indeed. Nearly unlimited full-resolution uploads?

I'm stunned! Stunned, I say!

What's Flickr's endgame? Are they just upping the ante, knowing full well that Facebook probably won't, Google already had unlimited uploads (with a Google+ account and at a lower resolution) and most other services with this offer are pay-to-play?

Read TechCrunch's article on the move by Yahoo to revamp Flickr.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.