Free is my Favorite Number

Free is my favorite number, always has been. And since I like "free" so much, I decided to share my like with the rest of the world. Below is the PDF with a list of free online educational resources. I may have blogged about these things in the past, but a refresher with some new is always a good idea.

I'm not going to lie, I unabashedly stole this list someone else curated. I stole it from Google+ and am sharing it here for two reasons:

  1. for me, so I can come back and have this list somewhere
  2. for you, because I want to share this list with the world

This popped up in my reader feed today and I thought it relevant to this blog post therefore I added it. RedHoop Finds Classes from All the Major Online Course Providers. http://goo.gl/mag/odGu77e

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.