More Androidography

Yes, I know, more pictures from on the go, but hey, what are you going to do? Cameras are fairly prevalent now.

These are just a couple of shots from walking my dog yesterday afternoon. We hit the Sun's light and clouds just right and to be honest, I wish it had been one of those walks where I brought my dSLR.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't bring it and usually when I don't I wished I had. Thank the gods for cell phone cameras!

Such is life.

The first shot (if they show in order) is of the clouds rolling in from the south  the second is of a tree highlighted by the afternoon light with the clouds adding texture to the sky and the third is my roommate's dog resting his head on my lap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.