Rufus loves these, but a natural dog food manufacturer told me they have sugar in them.

Rufus loves these, but a natural dog food manufacturer told me they have sugar in them. Sure enough, sugar is listed as the third ingredient, and that would be bad if I were using this product as a food replacement, but I don't. They're great as treats in the Kong, though. Slice them up, stuff them in, and leave him to devour it at his own pace.

Is anyone else using Natural Balance rolls as treats or food?
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/natural-balance-dog-food-rolls-moist/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.