I'm re-sharing this post from last night, as well. Day time people are more active in the day time, it seems. ;)

I'm re-sharing this post from last night, as well. Day time people are more active in the day time, it seems. ;)

#fourwheeledfriday  [edited to add hashtag]

Originally shared by Jason ON

I'm the guy in the orange shirt and the awesome hat taking pictures with the Pentax. ;)

Ted Menendez edited the video together and Phlexor is a friend's Jeep customization company here in Colorado. This was taken outside Moan, UT last April.

#jeepwrangler   #jeeping  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI32g9P_154

Comments

Theresa Reel said…
nice!

Those of us that have owned Jeep's or do own Jeeps will tell ya - it's a jeep thing .. to all those that just don't "get why you would do that".

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.