Today on Google+


Today on Google+

First, the problem is identified. http://goo.gl/s6CKw (Craig Skinner)

Second, other people make a fuss and at 2:56, Google responds. http://goo.gl/DdQUc (Selina Elizabeth Kyle )

Third, well, kalor seyrt's profile is still there, but doesn't seem to have any info on it: no posts, no images, no nothing.

Originally shared by Craig Skinner

This is a post we received from the Engineering Senior vice president at Google about our post about kalor seyrt today. Thanks has to go to Nathaniel Chattoo for suggesting putting a post directly to the Google

Comments

Jonathon Barton said…
That's what happens when you delete your profile.
The same thing (profile exists, no information visible to anyone) happened when Christina Bradley appeared to flip her shit, then delete her profile a few weeks back.
Same thing with Annabelle Minturn, when she did the same thing. (flip her shit, delete profile, with a side helping of "get shitfaced drunk" in the middle)
https://profiles.google.com/114209426186963692881/about
Jason ON said…
Hmm... I don't think I've seen a deleted Profile and I didn't know Christina Bradley or Annabelle Minturn. To me it looked like a Profile with all the privacy systems on full lockdown.
Jonathon Barton said…
Yeah, I thought I'd been blocked in both cases, and that was weird, because I was on pretty good terms with both of them...so I asked a couple people who didn't know either of them to have a look, and they said they saw the same thing...
It was later I heard that they'd deleted their profiles.

I could have sworn that you were at that rainy HIRL when Christina and Brad were still there, but you guys might have missed each other.
Craig Skinner said…
Unfortunately his profile is still active. He just has it set so if your not in his circles you can see nothing. There is one post people have been able to comment on what he had put on extended circles. But even then you need to know someone who's in his circles

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.