Inconsequential Post DO NOT READ

I was going to blog today. I'm trying to be more regular about it, really I am. However, for the life of me I can't think of anything to write about.

I'm not knowledgeable enough about tech-economics to determine if the Apple v. Samsung case is a win or loss for Samsung, for innovation and/or for Android. I suppose I could write about Google's new Stream controls that annoyed me at first, but only because I was using them wrong. Or, more accurately a setting I made didn't stick and G+ annoyed me with the flood of incoming notifications.

I could post about the lunch I had with a friend at a restaurant he's thinking about buying or my trip to the library or any of a dozen other inconsequential things. But, I just don't have it in me today.

Perhaps, tomorrow.

I did HACK THIS PHOTO earlier. It took me a couple of minutes using Picasa. Nothing special, but I did get the mood I was going for, so that's a win.

From Hack This Photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.