I remember the first time I heard the term CYA.

I remember the first time I heard the term CYA. It was in the Army and I was told by a young sergeant to always make sure my rear was covered in the event things didn't work out the way they were supposed to work out.

I've never felt that if you act in accordance with ethical behavior you should never need to CYA and experienced supervisors would know that people make mistakes. It happens to the best of us. 

Anywho, this story annoys me. 
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/06/innocent-deaf-woman-tased-and-jailed-for-days-without-interpreter-in-tacoma/

Comments

Blake G. said…
I thought tasers were the last line before deadly force. If a scared middle aged woman is too much for officers to handle then I'd suggest a career change. Maybe a receptionist, telemarketer, or something else not so scary.

I know a cop here that seemed to have a hard time not beating up suspects...he is basically a glorified crossing guard now. Lol

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.