So, there's this idea.

So, there's this idea. Yes, I know it won't solve anything but making the "genius" people annoyed, but it would be fun. 

Originally shared by Don N

Saw a post earlier about taking your Android phone to an Apple store "Genius" and yelling them you can't do anything Apple says you should be able to. When they reply "that's not an iPhone" tell them "but it is just like it according to your company." Then just walk away looping the Android sound over and over with a smile.

Still looking for the post.

Comments

Amy Rothstein said…
They might tape you and make it into an Apple commercial.
Shelly Bonoan said…
Has anyone done this yet?
Jason ON said…
+Shelley, I want to!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.