Full Moon motorcycle ride over Trail Ridge tonight! Woo Hoo! Looking forward to this!

Comments

be safe and watch for that funky phantom GSXR with fake NOs and no exhaust.
Maybe I can convince my boyfriend to take me on one, too!! Good plan!
Jason ON said…
Ha ha ha, Jonathan Velasquez! Apparently that guy might be on the ride. I think it might be him. Some guy I've never met before posted that he's coming and he thinks this might be a good time to "meet everyone."
Jason ON said…
Krista Leigh Nichols, we're meeting in Lyons at 7pm, lunch in Estes and then on up if you want to come.
Maybe!! Working an event til 7 tonight but we will see! If I don't see you, have a blast. Get some good pictures!!
Have a great time, it should be a beautiful night.
Jason ON said…
Well, Krista Leigh Nichols, we"ll be having dinner at Poppys in Estes Park. http://poppyspizzaandgrill.com/

We should be there for at least an hour. If you think you might make it, let me know. I'll bring an extra helmet for you. But, beware: it will be cold. Wear something warm.
Oh thank you Jason ON! Don't count on us, but if we can make it I will be there, boyfriend, Victory and helmet in tow :)
Jason ON said…
Oh, okay, I didn't know your BF had a bike. Well, hopefully we"ll see you there.
Bree Waltman said…
I'll be camping in the area funny enough. So if I hear a ton of bikes go by, I'll know who it was.
Jason ON said…
Just got home. That's about 10 hours today. Not all of it in the saddle, but a lot of it in the saddle. Nearly 300 miles for me (round trip) and 26 bikes showed up.  Good times.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.