I took a picture of flowers.


I took a picture of flowers.

Comments

Chris Kim A said…
And you posted it here, too! Great job on both accounts! :D
Happy Sunday, Jason ON
Jason ON said…
Thanks, Chris Kim A!
Chris Kim A said…
Beautiful lily and tasteful vignetting!
Jason ON said…
Yeah, I'm in this whole "vignetting" mood lately. I don't know why.
Chris Kim A said…
It's sometimes a bit claustrophobic when overdone as an applied effect. Studying old photographs that were vignetted by the state of the tech can help with understanding the application as a digital effect. IMHO YMMV

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.