Horrendous!

Horrendous!

Originally shared by Paige M

Warning, this is extremely graphic and upsetting. What has happened to the medical minds in the "hospital?" I cannot understand. Patients are patients, there is never politics involved and if there is then it's time to remove yourself from the case. There are no words to express my shame and sorry for these select few in our military who have created these horrific conditions for the people requiring treatment. It looks so bad for the rest of us, and oh, the human suffering at our hands. 11.2 BILLION a year for this hospital, and this is what we do with it. 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rebeccaelliott/horror-hospital-the-most-shocking-photos-and-test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.