For years I ran Pirelli's Strada tires on my SVs and loved them for their grip and life.

For years I ran Pirelli's Strada tires on my SVs and loved them for their grip and life. When I needed new tires last time the Stradas were no longer available, having been replaced by the Angels, and I was talked into trying out the Pilot Road 2Cts. While not a bad tire, I don't feel as comfortable on them as I did on my Stradas. 

I think I'm going to try out Angels this time around. I'm at the wear-bars on both the front and the back so I'm going to be needing tires soon. Have any of you used Angels? I have one friend who's used them and he doesn't care for them. Of course, we are two completely different body-types (he's about 5'7" at 135lbs soaking wet) and two completely different riding styles (I'm a bit more conservative).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmrk2Q5R_8

Comments

Jamie Madruga said…
Hey Jason, I am unsure as to where you are located world wise, however if you are stateside might I suggest Tire Rack. They may still have that tire in stock somewhere and will happily match prices and ship them to you. Just a tiip.
Jason ON said…
TireRack has motorcycle tires. I'll have to take a look, but the shop I go
to here in Denver is pretty good on prices.
Jason ON said…
Just ordered some. Not from TireRack, though. I couldn't find any motorcycle tires on there.
Jamie Madruga said…
I apologize for the inconvenience. I was told they have all tires from an employee there.
Jason ON said…
Maybe they do, but I couldn't find a motorcycle section of their website and MAKE "Suzuki" wouldn't list ant bikes. 

No worries, I get a decent price where I go locally.
Brandon Swenson said…
You can also try http://SimpleTire.com - They have tires online but at lower prices. :)
Jason ON said…
So, I post about my motorcycle tires conundrum and you, Brandon Swenson, reply with a website. Okay, that's cool. I'm always interested in a good deal. So, I click through to the website and guess what? There are no mention of motorcycle tires at all on that site! Cars, trucks, trailers are all represented, but motorcycles are not.

I haven't yet figured out if your comment is spam or if you're just ignorant of what you did there.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.