What the heck did I do last night?


What the heck did I do last night?

Comments

Dan Soto said…
Hang out with the Blue Man Group?
Will Keaney said…
Drop your phone in the porta-loo?
I know what you did...:)
Lorne Thomas said…
Set your white balance to tungsten?
Syed Asif Ali said…
Did you visit Pandora?
Gary Stein said…
DUDE YOU SLEPT ON YOUR ARM AND IT'S STARVED FOR BLOOD
When you rob a bank and the bundle explodes - isn't it blue dye?
Oh, no , wait... that's red dye. You are in the clear!
Bryan Foster said…
I think you were mumbling something about the zoo an elephant and an enema. lol
John McGarvey said…
Something with Avatars.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.