Trying to decide if I should walk Rufus and then go to the gym, or go to the gym and then come back and walk Rufus.

Trying to decide if I should walk Rufus and then go to the gym, or go to the gym and then come back and walk Rufus.

I'm leaving for Moab, UT in a couple of hours and can't sleep. (I don't know why) so, I figured i'd go to the gym. However, the gym is enroute to my friends's house so there's no point in coming back to walk Rufus.

That being said, we're not leaving his house until 6am or so, so I have plenty o f time to go to the gym and come back to walk Rufus. He's not even waking up until 5am.

FirstWorldProblems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.