Via Christina Lihani

Via Christina Lihani

Originally shared by Juan Gonzalez

Huge Favor To Ask

The Cool Hunter On FACEBOOK used one of my images and refused to give credit. I went back and forward through emails asking him to remove it or give credit back. He refused to give credit
Arguing he found it in Tumblr. I noticed his FB shows mainly images of which no credit is given. I also saw images I've seen here in Google plus. He said he will remove it after I told him I will report him.

Do me a favor, go check it out and if you recognize one tell the photographer their images are being used without credit.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.