Here's another picture of the canoe Rufus and I found this morning on our walk.


Here's another picture of the canoe Rufus and I found this morning on our walk. The other was loaded to Instagram but this one was run through some generic processing in CreativeKit.

What's the term we're using to denote the image was taken with the Android? Androdography? Droidography? Anywho, this was taken with the Camera360 app which I'm finding I like more and more. There's still a few things I like about the CameraMX app, but I think the Camera360 app has a lot more features.

Comments

Karen Shackles said…
I like the processing on this one better than the Instagram version.
I don't know what the laws are like in your area but around here if you find a sunken or lost boat, you own it. Just a thought...
Jason ON said…
Eric Ha, I did think about running my truck over there and grabbing it... but I'm not sure what the laws are here.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.