there is no comment.

there is no comment.

Originally shared by Justin Bale

Yesterday the Austin Police Department responded to a domestic disturbance call. The officer pulled his gun on the homeowner, who was playing with his dog in the yard. When the dog started barking, the officer shot and killed it. Then he realized he was at the wrong address.

Please visit these pages and show your support. I’ll be updating this post as I get more information.
http://www.facebook.com/JusticeForCisco

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=346671512058330&id=100000562824395

And this is what I have from Candace Michele, someone close to Michael.

I am usually not one to get into the politics of people’s opinions of law enforcement. I know there are good and bad people in every walk of life, but I always try to give the benefit of the doubt to those that are in a position to “protect and serve”. But yesterday, a harsh reality was “served” when I received a phone call from a very near and dear person to me. The words I heard coming through my phone were nothing I would have expected in a million years—a very distraught voice saying, “The cops just shot and killed Cisco! They killed my best friend!” In shock, I asked what had happened. At the time, I only got a very brief description, as Michael Paxton was in shock and traumatized over the horrific loss of his dog. I immediately drove to his place (which is about 30 minutes away). When I arrived, I found him clutching Cisco’s body, crying and trying to understand what had just transpired.
http://www.netwerkin.com/wordpress/?p=242

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.