Peekaboo!


Peekaboo!

Comments

Maira Pena said…
He does not look very happy with you!
Jason ON said…
He wasn't at all.
Maira Pena said…
He looks like he is mean mugging you bad. Great shot though!
Jon Pederson said…
aaaand...he's got your nose!
When his head is pulled back and his eyes are turned away, the tortoise is feeling intimidated. Offer them a bit of cabbage and step back and you can make friends. Tortoises and some lizards are actually trainable, but leave them in their habitat.
Jason ON said…
S/he did have me in his face and Rufus running around him/her. I'd be intimidated too.
I remember a snapping turtle in a pond when I was a child who could be tempted by a fresh carp. Turtles stress very easily and can die of it.
Jason ON said…
I didn't know that. We only bothered him for a minute or two while I got the picture and then we moved on. Poor turtle, having to deal with me and Rufus.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.