At the place that sucks souls.


At the place that sucks souls.

Comments

Ursula Rodgers said…
It's weird to me how the license plate and driver's license parts are split up here.
Ursula Rodgers said…
Twice as much soul-sucking, I guess.
Johanna Rogers said…
Trust me, I take your system over my system any day.
It's suicidal here in comparison to the US.
Jason ON said…
Where are you, Johanna Rogers ?
Johanna Rogers said…
St. Maarten (Caribbean)
Johanna Rogers said…
And it's not only DL...any documents that deals with govt is like pulling teeth here...I think I'd rather give child birth...well on second thought that's a whole different animal here: Medical <--pulls out gun and shoots self
Mario Martinez said…
Looks like school haha
Looks like any other Greek Public Service... :P

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.