Took a bunch of pictures today. Now I need to get them off the camera.

Comments

John Sperry said…
I haven't had time to shoot in about a month... I'm jealous!
Jason ON said…
I hadn't shot in a couple of weeks. We went to Doors Open Denver, visited a couple of spots and walked around downtown.
John Sperry said…
Nice, I'm hoping to get up to RMNP on Wednesday... but If I get to go it'll be a last minute thing >_< Life been crazy.
John Sperry said…
Yep, I did! Its not a great one... but the pay is decent ;-)
Jason ON said…
Where? At a hotel or resort?
John Sperry said…
Sadly, No. At a fun filled call center >_< but its a pay check until I get into the field I'm aiming for and its a pay check I can even mostly afford to live on!
Jason ON said…
I guess, since it's a job... If you're good at sales I know a company in Boulder hiring.
John Sperry said…
I'm decent in sales and I'm still looking for something better too. ;-)
Jason ON said…
Can you sit in a desk 40hrs a week? it's phone sales.
John Sperry said…
Pretty much what I'm doing now at the call center ;-) LOL Feel free to send me some more info. I'll message you with my Email address and Cell
John Sperry said…
Emailed you through G+'s email function

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.