Rubicon! Jeremy Sanchez


Rubicon! Jeremy Sanchez

Comments

Emily Brogan said…
With any luck, I'll have one in my garage in another 2 or 3 years, along with whatever motorcycle I end up on next to commute with to mitigate the Rubicon's almost punitive (but improved with the new 6!) fuel economy.
I had to give up my modified Grand Cherokee. Had some front end issues I couldn't afford to fix. Plus the mpg was killing me
You got that right. With the 35" tires I'm running I only get about 16MPG. I am seriously considering buying carbon offset credits so I can sleep at night.
I was getting 13 mpg with a V8 and 31"s
Emily Brogan said…
Even a large motorcycle like a Road Glide gets around 40mpg, and there are more than a few bikes designed more for commuting that get closer to 70mpg. Commute on a motorcycle, and save the Jeep for bad weather and off road trips. Problem solved. :D
Jason ON said…
That's what I do. My Tahoe gets about 13 or 14 mpg, but my bike gets about 40mpg. Guess which one I drove the most?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.