Well, Google, you just annoyed the crap out of me. Figuratively.

Well, Google, you just annoyed the crap out of me. Figuratively.

Apparently there is something interesting going on with your Doodle today wherein you can click on the green muppet and do something with the arrow keys. Cool, I thought, I'll have to give this a try.

So, in Chrome, I open a new tab and type in: www.google.com > ENTER.

And I get taken to Google.com/accounts
So I go back and type in www.google.com and hit ENTER. And I get taken to my iGoogle.com page even though the URL still says regular old "Google.com."

Do you know what's not fun, Google? Being able to go where I want when I want.
http://www.google.com

Comments

Bruce Farris said…
Not only that, but once I found it (in Chrome) the doodle didn't work. I actually had to go to it in Firefox for it to work.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.