Re: the facebook Timeline.

Re: the facebook Timeline.

One of the gadgets I had installed on my iGoogle page was a Timeline feature. It was one of my favorites for updating a statuses quickly. Simply put: you had options to type in what you were watching, reading, doing, etc. If Google+ had something like this in the black bar, I think it would be great. (I haven't checked out Facebook yet)
http://www.google.com/ig/adde?moduleurl=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/timeline/timeline.xml&source=imag

Comments

Rob Gordon said…
lol - now is this going to cause oversharing or what. Rob - drinking coffee - about to take a dump.
Jason ON said…
I just think it would be easier for a quick status update and you could follow the timeline for how long it took you to read that book, what TV shows you find interesting enough to watch (and how often), how bad is your irritable bowel syndrome...
Jerome A. F said…
and you want all these on your profile?
Rob Gordon said…
I used to like the Gtalk to Buzz status updates - I thought they were fun, but I understand some people didn't like them.
Jerome A. F said…
I don't know, I sometimes check the timeline of my own tweets, tbh, it isn't that interesting or useful even just as a personal record.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.