Connie Hammond is looking for a few good Circles. Help a Plusser out, will ya?

Connie Hammond is looking for a few good Circles. Help a Plusser out, will ya?

Originally shared by Connie Hammond

If you're going to share your circles, here are a few I'd really like to get my hands on:

1. circles of tried, true and cheap off-shore website talent
2. circles of unknown, but funny as hell, comedians
3. circles of entrepreneurs who started their business in 2010/2011 and have good info to share.
4. circles of people who said goodbye to corporate America in order to live a lifestyle (one worth following).
5. circles of people in social media who've grown a huge following in under a year on their own and are sharing their secrets.

What circles would you like to see? Where's the master list I can choose from?

Comments

Chris Casey said…
As an onshore website talent, I'm offended.
Connie Hammond said…
I'm sorry! I just paid so much for on-shore talent! My bad ;)
Una Schade said…
I am on shore and build websites, and am affordable!
Connie Hammond said…
Una Schade awesome Una! I've put you in my "developer" circle. Do you know Ruby on Rails?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.