I've been getting a lot of "notification errors" in the past day or two. Anyone else?

Comments

I remember when I used to get mobile notifications - them were the good ol days
Bob Jewels said…
Constant notification that you have new replies to posts yet when you go there - nothing is new. I keep getting notified of the Russian Guy on the tower
Robby Bowles said…
I can't say I've gotten any that I can recall recently.
Jason ON said…
Mine is more in response to when I have 9+, or even 7, updates and I'm scrolling through them. Inevitably there are a few that give me an error. Plus what Bob Jewels said.
Bob Jewels said…
Because I commented on it but now I keep getting notified even when there are no new comments. Must be some sort of system issue.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.